- An honours degree in Political Sciences or directly related fields (or a related university degree with sufficient relevant work experience in the security field with the approval of Senate).
- An average of 65% is required in this degree for admission to this programme.
• Prospective students may be required to submit an admissions essay or to sit for an examination or to do additional work/modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
• An acceptable level of proficiency in English is required.
Other programme-specific information
• At least two modules have to be taken during the first year of study.
• Students may, with the approval of the programme manager, replace at most one module with an appropriate module of the same credit value from another discipline.
• This programme is not presented through telematic or distance education.