UP ensures that the South African economy is supported, and from time to time we request the services of suitable providers to apply for relevant tenders. We have very strict procurement policies and procedures which are in line with legal requirements and the University’s commitment to ethical practices. All the relevant information requests are contained within each call for proposals or providers of goods and services.
Please Note that due to the lock down as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, Staff are working remotely. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For general enquiries related to this Tender Website please contact:
Tammy Govinden [email protected]
For enquiries related to specific tenders, contact the listed enquiries contact on the advert.
Please find The University of Pretoria Privacy Notice at the following URL:
• All prospective service providers must register on this site in order to respond to any tender published on this site.
Please use the "HELP'" function to assist you in navigating through the system.
• All documents submitted must be in PDF format
• Registering on the Tender Website does not mean that you are a registered service provider on the University Financial System
• All successful service providers will have to comply with the University of Pretoria’s requirements for registration on the Financial Database of the University
• It is the responsibility of service providers to ensure that all required documentation is valid for each submission
• It is the responsibility of service providers to update their profile regularly to ensure compliance of their uploaded documentation
• The University reserves its right to remove a tender or cancel a tender without any notice or reason
• The University reserves the right not to award the tenders
• No late submissions will be accepted.
Please use Google Chrome to access the tender website.
Clear your browsing history before accessing this site.