UP ensures that the South African economy is supported, and from time to time we request the services of suitable providers to apply for relevant tenders. We have very strict procurement policies and procedures which are in line with legal requirements and the University’s commitment to ethical practices. All the relevant information requests are contained within each call for proposals or providers of goods and services.
For general enquiries related to this Tender Website please contact:
For enquiries related to specific tenders, contact the listed enquiries contact on the advert.
Please find The University of Pretoria Privacy Notice at the following URL:
Notice: IMPORTANT NOTICE
• All prospective service providers must register on this site in order to respond to any tender published on this site.
Please use the "HELP'" function to assist you in navigating through the system.
• All documents submitted must be in PDF format unless they are required to be submitted in another format as per tender.
• Registering on the Tender Website does not mean that you are a registered service provider on the University Financial System
• All successful service providers will have to comply with the University of Pretoria’s requirements for registration on the Financial Database of the University
Notice: TAKE NOTE
• It is the responsibility of service providers to ensure that all required documentation is valid for each submission
• It is the responsibility of service providers to update their profile regularly
• The University reserves its right to remove a tender or cancel a tender without any notice or reason
• The University reserves the right not to award the tenders
• No late submissions will be accepted. The University will not take responsibility for any submissions that fail to be submitted in accordance with the requirements of each tender
Notice: SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Please use Google Chrome for best results when accessing the tender website.
Clear your browsing history before accessing this site.
Ensure that submissions are attempted in advance of the closing date and time as the system will close off even during a submission if the closing time has lapsed.