|01250179||Faculty of Humanities|
|Duration of study: 1 year||Total credits: 180|
|Prof HJ Bosman|
• Modules to the value of at least 20 credits in Linguistics at undergraduate level and/or a pass mark for LCC 710 are required. If a student does not meet this requirement, LCC 710 must be taken in the first year of the master’s study as an additional module.
• Students could be required to do an oral examination or additional modules in order to achieve the requisite level of knowledge and skills.
• An acceptable level of proficiency in English or Afrikaans is a requisite.
• Students who do not have the required level of proficiency in English have to take an additional module, TTS 751 Academic writing skills.
• An approved research proposal is required.
Minimum credits: 180
The student must prove in a research report of approximately 60 000 words (120 pages) his/her ability to plan and execute a scientific investigation on an approved topic from the field of language practice.
Copyright © University of Pretoria 2023. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
To contact the University during the COVID-19 lockdown, please send an email to [email protected]
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App