Relationships – we have them, need to maintain them and at times lose them. Join us at EWP@UP for a four-hour morning workshop to find out more about how relationships are acquired, sustained and appropriate ways to deal with losing some.
This workshop aims to give an understanding of the dynamics around and the importance of each relationship one is part of. The focus will be to explore the various dimensions of a relationship in order to identify the different schemas that exist amongst each relationship and to understand how one relationship may negatively or positively affect another.
Activity: Workshop - Relationships
Venue: Blue Room, Old Chemistry Building, Hatfield Campus
Date: Friday, 4 November 2016
RSVP: by Wednesday, 2 November 2016 at 12:00 (Susan Joubert, [email protected])
Please obtain prior approval from your line manager to attend the workshop. Without such approval we cannot accept your booking.
Since we can accommodate only fifteen participants, bookings will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register online as follows:
- Log on to the UP portal (www.up.ac.za). The UP Staff Intranet news page will appear. Click on the Staff Systems portlet button.
- Scroll to the Human Capital Management (HCM) System portlet and click on Human Resources Self-Service link (leave, claims, personal info, etc).
- Click on the Employee Work Centre link.
- Click on the Performance Development tab.
- Click on Development Request. (You have previously entered your development needs and you have selected the programme(s) that you would like to attend.)
- Click on In-house (Free of charge) programmes.
- Click on Search by Course name (Relationships: 1979), type the name of the workshop and click on the Search button, or simply leave the space blank and press Enter.
- A list of all the selected courses will be displayed. Click on View available sessions next to the course you would like to attend and select a session by clicking on the Session number.
- On the Request Training Enrolment – Session Detail screen, read the applicable information and click on the Continue button.
- Complete the comments field if necessary and click on Submit.