Posted on March 06, 2015
This workshop aims to arrive at an understanding of the dynamics and importance of the different relationships we get involved in and to identify the effects (positive or negative) that these relationships may have on one another. The focus will be on the different dimensions of a relationship and the identification of the different schemas that exist among relationships.
Join us for a four-hour morning workshop at [email protected] to find out more about how relationships are established and sustained, and how to deal with appropriately with the ending of a relationship.
Activity: Workshop: ‘Relationships – we have them, we need to maintain them, but sometimes they come to an end’
Presenter: [email protected] counsellor
Venue: [email protected], cnr Roper and Prospect Streets (Entrance 9, opposite the Mirage aircraft), Hatfield Campus
Date: 13 March 2015
RSVP: Wednesday, 11 March 2015 by 10:00 (Nakitha Lottering, [email protected])
Please obtain prior approval from your line manager to attend the workshop. Without such approval we cannot accept your booking.
Since we can accommodate only ten people, bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis.
Register online, as follows:
- Log on to the UP portal (www.up.ac.za). The UP Staff Intranet news page will appear. Click on the Staff Systems Portlet button.
- Scroll to the Human Capital Management (HCM) System portlet and click on the Human Resources Self-Service link (leave, claims, personal information, etc.)
- Click on the Employee Work Centre link.
- Click on the Performance Development tab.
- Click on Development Request. (You have previously entered your development needs and you have selected the programme(s) that you would like to attend.)
- Click on In-house (Free of charge) programmes.
- Click on Search by Course Name, type the name of the workshop and click on the Search button, or simply leave the space blank and press enter.
- A list of all the selected courses will be displayed. Click on View available sessions next to the course you would like to attend and select a session by clicking the Session number.
- On the Request Training Enrolment – Session Detail screen, read the applicable information and click on the Continue button.
- Complete the comments field if necessary and click on Submit.
Copyright © University of Pretoria 2023. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
To contact the University during the COVID-19 lockdown, please send an email to [email protected]
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App