- The relevant head of department may set specific residential requirements for students who are required to live on campus.
- Students must attend the Department’s Research Methods module and a research proposal must be presented to the Department within 18 months of first registration.
- If a PhD proposal has been presented successfully to and approved by the Department’s postgraduate committee, the student may proceed to the research phase and the thesis.
1. MScAgric degree or relevant master’s degree
2. At least 65% for the research component at master’s level
3. A CV with contactable references may be required
4. A copy of final masters dissertation may be required
5. An admission interview may be required