- Honours degree in Political Sciences or relevant honours degree
- Sufficient relevant work experience in the security field
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- An admissions essay may be required
- An entrance examination may be required
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
- Prospective students may be required to submit an admissions essay or to sit for an examination or to do additional work/modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- An acceptable level of proficiency in English is required.
Other programme-specific information
- At least two modules must be taken during the first year of study.
- Students may, with the approval of the programme manager, replace at the most one module with another suitable module with equal credits from another discipline.
- This program is not presented telematically or via distance education.