- Master’s degree in Political Sciences or relevant master’s degree
- A weighted average of at least 70% for the research component of the master’s degree
- An admissions essay/examination may be required
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
- Prospective students may be required to submit an admissions essay or to sit for an examination or to do additional work/modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- An acceptable level of proficiency in English or Afrikaans is required.
- An approved research proposal is also required.