- A relevant bachelor’s degree recognised by the Senate of the University of Pretoria with a minimum of six semester modules in psychology of which at least two semester modules must have been obtained at third-year level
- An average of 70% is required for psychology modules.
- Research modules (RES 210, 320 or equivalent) should have been included in the undergraduate degree.
- Additional research modules may be required, if deemed necessary by the Head of Department.
A research module (RES 320 or an equivalent undergraduate research module). Additional research modules may be required, if deemed necessary by the head of department.
Please note the following:
- Prospective students may be required to do additional work/modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- The Department also considers equity, in terms of race, gender, and disability when selecting candidates.
- The number of students selected will be limited.
- The programme is structured for one year full-time study.