- Subject to the provisions of General Regulations G.1.3 and G.54, a relevant BCom Honours degree is a requirement for admission.
- A candidate may be refused admission to a master’s degree by the head of the department if he/she does not comply with the standard of competence in the subject as determined by the department – with the proviso that a candidate who does not comply with the required level of competence, may be admitted, provided that he/she completes additional study assignments and/or examinations.
- The head of department concerned may set additional admission requirements.
- Specific departments have specific requirements for admission.
- The number of students will be determined in line with the growth strategy of the University of Pretoria as approved by the Executive.
- Allowance will be made for the diversity profile of students.
- A completed Postgraduate Diploma in Economic and Management Sciences (07220026) can also be considered for admission to the Master’s programme in Entrepreneurship.
Other programme-specific information
The degree programme must be completed within four years after the first registration.