The overall objective of the module is to acquaint the learner with the most important business communication aspects that a manager will have to be familiar with in the business environment.
The specific objectives of the module are to:
• Discuss the building blocks of effective communication messages in business;
• Learn how to compose letters and memos in the business environment;
• Examine the role of interpersonal and group communication in the business environment;
• Learn how to plan, propose and write reports;
• Make public presentations and
• Write job résumés and examine the realm of job interviews.
Application of research skills and knowledge in the form of a research report completed under supervision.
Information technology risk, control and audit
Risk management, risk-based auditing and forensic accounting and investigation.
Financial accounting and Financial management and the application of financial auditing by the internal auditor.