- A bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology; or
- Any other bachelor’s degree plus a BAHons (AAC); or
- Any other relevant degree at the level of an honours degree, provided that sufficient background in communication theory and research is evident, in which case an admissions examination may be required;
- A minimum average of 65% in the final-year modules of the previous relevant qualification;
- A minimum of 65% in the research module of the previous qualification.
• An acceptable level of proficiency in English or Afrikaans is required.
• An approved research proposal is also required.