Our library staff members are doing everything possible to help you access our books under lockdown regulations.
- Need a book? Use the search function to check whether we've got the electronic version of the book in our collection: http://www.library.up.ac.za/index.htm
- If the hard copy is available and you have permission to be on campus, follow the following procedure to place the book on hold: https://www.up.ac.za/department-of-library-services/news/post_2930515-need-a-library-book-place-it-on-hold
- Please note that books from the Study Collection (GV) and reference books (N) may not be placed on hold. Please submit a digitisation request for these resources.
- If you do not have permission to be on campus, you may still request that part of the book be digitised (within copyright regulations). For assistance with book digitisation follow the following procedure:
- To stay aware of how we can help you succeed, make sure you are following and engaging with the UP Library on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter.
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App