Dear Colleagues and Students
As you know, the University is registered with the Casual Day organisers and this year we will celebrate this day on Friday, 1 September.
UP will be allowed to retain 40% of the funds generated, which will be donated to UP's own Disability Unit.
Casual Day stickers can be obtained at R10 each from Mr Albert Matlheketlha of the Community Engagement office:
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
- By calling extension 4068 or cell phone number 082 908 3345
- By visiting room 2-94, passage 2-88, IT Building (Open Lab entrance)
Tickets ordered in bulk can be delivered to your office together with marketing material for the event.
- For internal transfers, please use cost centre X0Y447, account number 04644, which was opened specifically for this event and provide us with a journal entry as proof of payment.
- For cash deposits at CSC, please use cost centre X0Y447, account number 03545 and provide us with a cashier receipt as proof of payment.
Should you require further information, please feel free to contact Mr Albert Matlheketlha at the above addresses/contact numbers.
Prof Wendy Kilfoil
Director: Department of Education Innovation