- Relevant master’s degree
- A weighted average of at least 70% for the research component of the master’s degree
- An admissions essay/examination may be required.
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
- Prospective students could be required to submit an admissions essay or sit for an examination or do additional modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- An acceptable level of proficiency in English is a requisite.
- An approved research proposal is required.