- Relevant bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- An admissions examination may be required
Refer General Regulation G.55.
Prescribed courses, workshops and company or field visits form part of the programme.
Examinations and pass requirements
- The minimum pass mark for each prescribed module is 50%.
- In the case of methodology modules, credit for the module will be obtained through an exam. Exam entry is contingent on adequate progress with the online component of the work, and a subminimum of 45% must be obtained in the examination.
- In the case of thematic studies, students must have obtained a minimum of 50% for assignment submissions.
- A candidate who has failed more than two modules may not continue with his/her studies for the diploma, except with the approval of the Dean.