The master's degree is conferred on the basis of a dissertation (180 credits).
- Relevant BScHons degree awarded by the University of Pretoria (or equivalent)
- Cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- Evidence of knowledge of research methodology
- Comprehensive intellectual CV
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
Other programme-specific information
Please refer to the Programme Guide for further information, available here.