- At least 65% for Supply Chain Management or relevant modules on 3rd year level.
Please consult the programme brochure at click here for comprehensive information on this study choice.
All the modules are compulsory and a minimum of 120 credits must be obtained. Only students registered for the BComHons (Supply Chain Management) degree programme may register for OBS 782, OBS 783, OBS 784 and GLB 780.
Other programme-specific information
- A semester mark of 40% is required to be admitted to the examination.
- The semester mark will be compiled from assignments, group projects and written tests.
- Final examinations will take place during May/June and October/November annually.
- A final mark of 50% is required to pass a module.
- There are no supplementary examinations for any of the modules.
- A maximum of two (2) years will be allowed for the completion of the honours degree.
Pass with distinction
In order to be awarded the BComHons (Supply Chain Management) degree with distinction, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Obtain a Grade Point Average of at least 75% including at least 75% for the research component
- Complete the degree/diploma within the minimum period prescribed.
- Only the final mark of the first attempt to pass the modules or research report will be considered.
- The GPA will be not be rounded up to a whole number.