The Faculty of Veterinary Science of the University of Pretoria strives to be an accredited seat of veterinary excellence by being locally relevant, regionally pre-eminent and globally competitive. Our teaching and learning programmes, research and post graduate training and services shall be recognized for its quality, customer and stakeholder relevance and impact, being community engaged and sustainable. It fully harnesses the diversity of its students, staff, teaching and research.
The members of the Faculty of Veterinary Science embrace the values of the University of Pretoria in that:
· our community of scholars must be founded on the pursuit of knowledge through teaching, learning and research with membership acquired on the basis of intellectual merit, ability and the potential for excellence; and that
· differing perspectives , arising from diverse backgrounds and histories that define our identities, deepen scholarly inquiry and enrich academic debate
· academic freedom, creative and innovative thought, ethical standards and integrity, accountability and social justice; and
· Our staff and students as the University’s core assets.
· an enquiry-led and evidence-based approach of creating knowledge; and
· academic citizenship, whereby we commit ourselves to harnessing our intellectual abilities in the interest of our nation and humanity
Copyright © University of Pretoria 2023. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
To contact the University during the COVID-19 lockdown, please send an email to [email protected]
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App