The Feast of the Clowns IS:
- A celebration of the city, its diversity, and God’s presence in the city.
- A community-based festival, run by the community and for the community.
- An awareness-raising platform for various social justice issues, and a peaceful playful protest, reclaiming the city
- The Feast is not only an event but embedded in a much larger community transformation process towards healthy communities and spaces
- The Feast of the Clowns is 20 years old this year!
This year's Feast of the Clowns theme is #OWNOURCITY
Addressing various concepts of ownership and a reimagined city.
Please join us for our 13 part Feast of the Clowns workshop Series on the theme (See programme attached) and the main festival concluding this year's Feast- with the Colorful Clown March, Live music, games and activities, park performers, stalls, health village and more.