To be a reconciled community of Christians exercising a prophetic witness to Christ..
We will proclaim our Triune God in Southern Africa through:
- Bearing witness to the saving love of Jesus Christ
- Building vital, reforming congregations for worship, ministry and discipleship
- Visibly proclaiming the Kingdom of God through unity, justice, peace and love.
Our mission priorities
We will adopt specific and measurable targets for the denomination against the following priorities and report on progress against these targets to the denomination through the General Assembly:
1. Evangelism2. Supporting the development of missional congregations
3. Health, wellbeing and securing justice4. Engaging in reconciliation and unity
Click here to view the UPCSA's website.