10th Annual SPMA International Conference on Public Management and Administration
Burgerspark Hotel, Pretoria, South Africa
26/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
In celebration of a decade of debating public administration and management issues in an era of multiple challenges and constraints, Professor Margaret Chitiga-Mabugu, Director of the School of Public Management and Administration (SPMA) at the University of Pretoria, will be hosting the 10th Annual SPMA International Conference on Public Administration at the Burgerspark Hotel from 26 to 27 October 2017.
You are invited to attend and/or present a paper on the following themes:
- Sub-theme 1: Promoting public policy in a developmental state
- Sub-theme 2: Public financial management and administration
- Sub-theme 3: Ethics and the promotion of professionalism in the public sector
- Sub-theme 4: Leadership and capacity building in the public sector
- Sub-theme 5: Local government as an agent of service delivery
- Sub-theme 6: Implementation of the National Development Plan
- Sub-theme 7: Emerging researchers forum
Important due dates:
- Abstracts are due 30 June 2017
- Full papers are due 31 August 2017
- Registration closes on 29 September 2017
Conference registration – terms and conditions
Important notice: Though the conference is sponsored, only limited space is available. Therefore, delegates will only be able to attend the conference on 26 and 27 October and the gala event on the evening of 26 October once their registration has been validated by a confirmation e-mail.
Enquiries and abstract submissions:
Mrs Charmaine Galante at e-mail: [email protected] or tel: +27 12 420 3342
Click here to view this invitation as a PDF document.
Contact: Charmaine Galante, [email protected] / +27 12 420 3342