Hierdie inligting is slegs in Engels beskikbaar.
- Subject to the provisions of General Regulations G.1.3 and G.54 a bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification is required for admission to the postgraduate diploma.
- The requirement of an exemption assessment on preparatory work as determined by the Dean must be complied with.
- The Dean may set additional admission requirements.
- Candidates will be subjected to a selection process.
Ander programspesifieke inligting
Refer General Regulation G.55.
Prescribed courses, workshops and company or field visits form part of the programme.
Eksamens en slaagvereistes
- The minimum pass mark for each prescribed course is 50%, provided that a subminimum of 45% has been obtained in the examination.
- A candidate who has failed more than two core courses may not continue with his studies for the diploma, except with the approval of the Dean.