Sommige van hierdie inligting is slegs in Engels beskikbaar.
Alle nagraadse programme word nie elke jaar aangebied nie. Kontak asseblief die betrokke fakulteit oor die aanbieding van hierdie program.
Candidates will only be considered for admission to the PhD in Public Administration if the School of Public Management and Administration is convinced that the applicant has the necessary expertise to complete the required seminars successfully and has gained sufficient research knowledge at the master’s level to conduct research for and complete a doctoral thesis.
The Dean has the right of authorisation regarding matters not provided for in the General Regulations or the Faculty regulations.
Due to capacity constraints, there are not an intake of new students every year. It remains the applicant's responsibility to ensure that the degree they wish to apply for, will indeed be offered.
Ander programspesifieke inligting
Candidates who are expected to complete seminars will be required to attend and present research based seminars on one or more of the following:
- TPM 980 Theories and practices of Public Administration and management 980
- PUH 980 Public human resource management 980
- INA 980 International management 980
- PHD 910 Public sector finance 910
- PHD 912 Local government management and administration 912
- PHD 916 NEPAD and the African Union: Governance perspectives 916
Proof of submission of an article to an accredited journal on the thesis topic is required as part of the graduating process.