Current Research Projects
Advection-reaction partial differential equations with diffusion and/or cross-diffusion for modeling:
- Bioremediation and biofilms,
- Cancer growth and therapy,
- Pattern formation,
- Production and transmission of queen honeybee pheromone.
Dynamics of some compartmental epidemic models in the setting of :
- Strong Allee effect,
- Age structure models for measles with vaccination, treatment and hospitalization,
- Bovine Tuberculosis epidemic in Human and African Buffalo Population with backward bifurcation phenomenon,
- Delay differential equations for vector-bone diseases such as the Chikungunya.
- Volterra integral equations in order to incorporate the infectivity period into the models.
- Waterborne diseases
Trends in the mathematical modelling of the HIV/AIDS with impact on its control.
Applications of Sobolev spaces in biosciences.
Share this page
Last edited by Rachel CombrinkEdit