In line with COVID-19 regulations, UP student registrations for the 2021 academic year are fully online.
- Online registrations for first year students opens on 1 March 2021 - 12 March 2021 after they have been fully admitted and accepted for their admission.
- The registration guidelines show you step by step how to register successfully. In case of difficulties, contact the online registration help desk from 5 January 2021 until 12 March 2021 on telephone +27 (0) 12 420 5347 or email us at [email protected]
- Various holds may prevent you from registering successfully. Please check for holds on the UP Student Centre.
- Consult the Yearbooks for information on which modules to choose and curriculum.
- You can pay by credit card or cheque card online or at the bank 5 days ahead of registration.
- First year students need to collect their student access card at Hillcrest Campus from 1 - 12 March 2021.