UP registrations for the 2020 academic year are fully online.
- International students need to comply with immigration requirements. For assistance and enquiries, email [email protected].
- The registration guidelines show you step by step how to register successfully. In case of difficulties, contact the online registration help desk from 6 January 2020 on telephone +27 (0) 12 420 5347 or email us at [email protected]
- Various holds may prevent you from registering successfully. Please check for holds on the UP Student Centre.
- Consult the Yearbooks for information on which modules to choose and curriculum.
- Assisted online registration will be available at the Hillcrest Campus from 13 January 2020 until 31 January 2019. Gates will be open 08:00 to 15:30.
- Hillcrest Campus is a cashless venue, it may take up to 7 working days for payment made outside of South Africa to reflect in UP's account. Please pay in advance.
- All first year students need to collect their student access card at Hillcrest Campus before or on 25 January 2020.