Follow the links below to useful Palliative Care Resources:
- Palliative Care Network List 2018 for Gauteng.
- National Policy Framework and Strategy on Palliative Care 2017 - 2022.
- A Handbook of Palliative Care in Africa.
African Palliative Care Association. Downing J, Atieno M, Debere S, Mwangi-Powell F, Kiyange F, ed. 2010.
- Principles of Palliative Care.
Martin Bac, Department of Family Medicine, University of Pretoria.
- Cost Effectiveness of Palliative Care.
Paul Rheeder, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Pretoria.
- Dying with Hope.
Stanley Macaden, Reena George, Martin Leiper, Mhoira Leng. The University of Edinburgh.
- Global Palliative Care.
Mhoira EF Leng, Palliative Care, Makerere University, Kampala, Cairdeas Palliative Care Trust, Scotland, Global Health Academy, University of Edinburgh, International Hospice and Palliative Care Association.
- Listening Skills and Breaking Bad News.
Retha Kruidenier, HospiVision.
- Palliative Care at End of Life in Tshwane District Hospital.
Navesh Moodley, Department of Family Medicine, University of Pretoria.
- Talking about Dying: How to begin honest conversations about what lies ahead.
Bailey S-J, Cogle K. Royal College of Physicians. October 2018.
- Malodour: Alleviating Difficult Symptoms.
Reena George, Palliative Care Unit, Christian Medical College.