When you submit your UPOnline study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2021.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
- Use alternative mechanisms (eg electronic funds transfer or a bank deposit) to pay the application fee into the University of Pretoria’s bank account
The Bank account into which payments can be made:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
- When making such deposits please quote your temporary online study application number that would have been emailed to you as the payment reference (typically in the form T1234567).
- When making such deposits you must retain the proof of payment as you will be required to scan and to upload the PDF file together with your other supporting documents.