The International Students Division will be open from 4th January 2023.
All non-South African students who are holders of temporary residence permits are urged to upload the required unblocking/ immigration clearance documents into their portal.
Study Visa endorsed to study at The University of Pretoria
· Copy of Passport (Page with photo and passport number)
· Copy of Study visa (endorsed for studies at the University of Pretoria)
· Proof of South African medical cover
Asylum Seekers and Refugee permit holders
Copy of valid Asylum Seeker permit or Refugee permit
· Only students with diplomatic visas (cards are not acceptable) will obtain the benefits of diplomats.
Work Visa holders
· Work visas to study part-time at the University of Pretoria.
· Confirmation letter from the faculty, timetable, or Block schedule
Permanent Residents of South Africa
· Copy of South African Identity Document
· PR Permit and a copy of passport
PLEASE NOTE: Permanent residents of countries other than South Africa, including
permanent residents of SADC countries will be captured on UP systems as citizens of their
original countries and tuition fees will be levied accordingly.
For any queries, please send an email to: [email protected]