All submissions as from 1 September 2018 will need to be made on the Ethics Application and Approval System on the PeopleSoft Campus because the InfoEd platform will be phased out. Guidance for this is posted below.
Important Information, all applicants:
- Submission for ethics review is via the electronic process and submission of one hard copy.
- Electronic submissions should be done as follows:
- Login details:
- On the Staff/Student and Guest Portal, search for Research Grants & Ethics, and click on the link.
- On the Homepage, click on the “Ethics Application & Approval” tile.
- The submitted documents will only be processed after delivery of 1 hard copy of all documents uploaded electronically together with a copy of the Ethics Application form to Ms Manda Smith at Faculty of Health Sciences Research Ethics Committee,Tswelopele Building, Level 4, Room 4-59. Please submit the hard copy within 24 hours after uploading your documents.
- Amendments, SAEs and Annual Renewals follow the same process and should be submitted henceforth electronically via the electronic process.
- Line Listings should be uploaded electronically in batches (with clear reference to the approved study).
- Upon submission of your documents electronically, the system would allocate you a “Application ID Number, e.g. XXX/2019”.
Steps for External persons to follow to get log in details:
Guidelines for use of ETHICS APPLICATION & APPROVAL SYSTEM on the PeopleSoft Campus for:
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App