Students can register online from 15 December 2022. You will only be able to register if you have paid and submitted your contract. Take note of the following important dates:
- Registration Call Centre supports opens 04 Jan until 17 Feb 2023
- Online registration opens for new first-years 24 Jan 2023
- Hillcrest in-person registration support opens 24 Jan until 17 Feb 2023
Please see information herewith. Students who require assistance with registration, submission of enrolment contracts, student cards, residences, financial matters, immigration clearance and general enquiries may contact +27 (0)12 420 3111 or send an email to: [email protected]. Operational hours will be from 08:00 to 16:00 on weekdays.
We encourage you to register online. A telephonic registration help service is available to students from 05 January 2022 at +27 (0)12 420 5347. Should the registration help service experience high call volumes, please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that you will only be able to access the Groenkloof Campus if you have a student card.
Information about registration:
How to register Click Here
How to complete your online contract Click here
How to activate your University of Pretoria portal password Click here
To access Undergraduate progrmmame information Click here
To access Postgraduate programme information Click here
To access Student information guide click here
Information about funding opportunities:
ALWAYS include your student number in all your communication to UP
- Bursary Payouts contacts: [email protected] Please use the online payout system on the UP Portal (UP Student Self-Service)
- Refunds: Please use the online refund system on the UP Portal (UP Student Self-Service). Please note that this is for own payments only.
- Accounts and external bursary enquiries contacts: [email protected] (Financial arrangements and financial holds)
- Payments: For payments made to UP and not reflecting, please forward proof of payment to: [email protected]