Telephone number: +27 12 420 2064
E-mail address: [email protected]
Website address: http://www.du.up.ac.za
Students with disabilities who might be unsure of support, do send enquiries as follows:
- For queries related to test and exam concessions, email: [email protected]
- For queries related to text conversion/accessible texts related to your assessments, teaching and learning material : [email protected]
- For test and exam concession applications : [email protected]
- For queries related Assistive Technology Support, email : [email protected] or [email protected]
- Any other disability-related queries can be addressed to [email protected] or to the individual Disability Unit practitioner that you were interacting with prior to the COVID-19 period.
Hatfield Campus: Old Chemistry Building (Rm 1-4):
Office hours: Mondays to Fridays from 07:30 – 15:30.
Kindly contact the Disability Unit for consultation hours for specific staff members
Please come in for a short walk-in session on Mondays-Wednesdays or Fridays from 08:00-12:30.
Disability Unit Accessible Computer lab – within the Mamelodi Campus Library
Office hours: Fridays from: 09:00 – 14:30
Students at the Onderstepoort, Prinshof and Groenkloof Campuses are advised to contact [email protected] to book a consultation with a DU staff member.
Ms Maria Ramaahlo
Head: Disability Unit
Mr Juan Erwee
Mr Simon Sikhosana
Mr Nicholas Nthite
For 24 hr Security Services and physical emergencies / assistance and accessible parking: