PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DATES ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO REVISION DUE TO Covid-19 Continuity plans.
NB: Changes to the UP Calendar are published on : https://linus.up.ac.za/calendars/ before they are updated below:
- 2020 Undergraduate timetable for the School of Engineering (Updated timetables uploaded on 2020-06-02 and 2020-05-04 and on 2020-04-13 Original upload on 2019-12-04)
- 2020 lecturing Timetable for the Department of Chemical Engineering
- Test timetable, Semester 1, Test week 1 (Uploaded on 2020-03-05)
- Test timetable, Semester 1, Test week 2 (Uploaded on 2020-06-02)
- June Exam timetable (Uploaded on 2020-06-23)
- Supplementary Exam Timetable (Uploaded on 2020-07-22)
- Test timetable, Semester 2, Test week 1 (Uploaded on 2020-08-26)In case of uncertainty, contact the lecturer responsible for the module
- Test timetable, Semester 2 Test week 2 (To be uploaded in due course)
- Nov-Dec Exam Timetable (To be uploaded in due course)
- Nov-Dec Supplementary Exam Timetable (To be uploaded in due course)
4th-YEAR 2nd SEMESTER EXAM TIMETABLE (Uploaded on 2020-08-26) Confirm details with relevant lecturer
|CPR420 Practice 420
||Wed 9th Sept 2020
|CPS420 Process Analysis 420
||Fri 11th Sep 2020
|CSS420 Specialisation 420
||Mon 14th Sep 2020
Finalists qualify to apply to write a special exam when:
They have a maximum of 2 modules (excluding CSC or CPJ) outstanding before they can graduate
Must have had exam entrance for the modules for which they apply.
Apply for a special exam with Admin, Level 6 Eng I. (Mr Makhasa)
Inform the relevant lecturer that you have applied for a special exam & find out about the required preparations.
The dates, times & venue for special exams will be indicated below:
NB: Please take note that all timetables published on this webpage are the same as those published on the UP main page, which is the official source. Any discrepancies should be reported to [email protected] without delay.
Please click here to see information regarding postgraduate lecturing schedules. Note not all groups publish a schedule. In cases where a schedule is not listed, please contact the relevant lecturers.