The central Laboratory for Microscopy and Microanalysis at the University of Pretoria is operated as an independent laboratory and provides a range of services to students and staff members from all faculties. Users without university affiliation are also accommodated. All facilities are available during working hours to approved users.
How to make use of the facilities:
- Contact Erna van Wilpe or Eudri Venter on tel: 012 420 2075, or at [email protected] or [email protected], to make an initial appointment to discuss your needs. You will be assigned to a staff member who will help you for the duration of the project.
- Consult us during the planning stages of projects that will involve the facilities of the laboratory.
- Make an effort to learn to operate the equipment.
- Report any problems immediately.
- Supply us with copies of published papers or reports.