The central Laboratory for Microscopy and Microanalysis at the University of Pretoria is operated as an independent laboratory and provides a range of services to students and staff members from all faculties. Users without university affiliation are also accommodated. All facilities are available during working hours to approved users.
How to make use of the facilities:
- Contact our staff on tel: 012 420 2075, or at [email protected] for any queries and questions.
- To make an initial appointment to discuss your project needs, Please fill in the user form found under the bookings tab and return [email protected]
- Consult us during the planning stages of projects that will involve the facilities of the laboratory.
- Make an effort to learn to operate the equipment, refer to note section on each booking sheet
- Report any problems immediately.
- Supply us with copies of published papers or reports.
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App