LLM/MPhil - Master's through Coursework
UP Law's LLM/MPhil programme through Coursework requires the
- Successful completion and assessment of three taught modules;
- Successful completion of the Research methodology module;
- Submission and successful completion of a research proposal and mini-dissertation within the prescribed period.
Attendance is compulsory, usually once a week from 17:30 to 19:30.
The duration is one or two years.
LLM/MPhil - Master's through Research
Our LLM/MPhil programme through Research requires the
- Successful completion of the prescribed Research Methodology Module;
- Followed by an approved research proposal;
- Such thesis is compiled under the auspices of a faculty supervisor; and
- Upon submission of the final thesis, the relevant thesis is assessed by an assessment panel during an oral examination.
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App