Indicator (SS2) removal
The International Students Division will be open from 3rd January 2019.
All non- South African students who are holders of temporary residence permits are urged to report at the International Cooperation Division desk at the Hillcrest Campus to submit the required unblocking/ clearance documents. Alternatively, send documents via email to [email protected]
Study Visa endorsed to study at The University of Pretoria
· Copy of Passport (Page with photo and passport number)
· Copy of Study visa (endorsed for studies at the University of Pretoria)
· Completed International Students Information Form
· Proof of South African medical cover as stated under point
Asylum Seekers and Refugee permit holders
Copy of valid Asylum Seekers permit or Refugee permit
· Only students with diplomatic visas (cards are not acceptable) will obtain the benefits of diplomats.
Work Visa holders
· Work visas to study part-time at the University of Pretoria.
· Confirmation letter from the faculty, timetable or Block schedule
Permanent Residents of South Africa
· Copy of South African Identity Document
· PR Permit and a copy of passport
If you are in possession of a South African Identity document, please email, a copy to [email protected] as soon as possible in order for us to lift your immigration block before the registration period commences, clearly stating your student number.
Download Related links below
Share this page
Last edited by George NjoroEdit