Indicator (SS2) removal
The International Students Division will be open from 3rd January 2019.
All non- South African students who are holders of temporary residence permits are urged to report at the International Cooperation Division desk at the Hillcrest Campus to submit the required unblocking/ clearance documents. Alternatively, send documents via email to [email protected]
Study Visa endorsed to study at The University of Pretoria
· Copy of Passport (Page with photo and passport number)
· Copy of Study visa (endorsed for studies at the University of Pretoria)
· Completed International Students Information Form
· Proof of South African medical cover as stated under point
Asylum Seekers and Refugee permit holders
Copy of valid Asylum Seekers permit or Refugee permit
· Only students with diplomatic visas (cards are not acceptable) will obtain the benefits of diplomats.
Work Visa holders
· Work visas to study part-time at the University of Pretoria.
· Confirmation letter from the faculty, timetable or Block schedule
Permanent Residents of South Africa
· Copy of South African Identity Document
· PR Permit and a copy of passport
If you are in possession of a South African Identity document, please email, a copy to [email protected] as soon as possible in order for us to lift your immigration block before the registration period commences, clearly stating your student number.
Share this page
Last edited by George NjoroEdit