- Appeared on SAFM to discuss “India’s new Labour Laws, which are considered as ‘historic’”.
- Appeared on SAfm to talk about “India’s Kashmir rights group has called India’s internet ban as “Digital Apartheid” and his piece co-authored with Karl von Holdt was translated into Portuguese and appeared on the Brazilian site Outras Palavras – https://iono.fm/e/914139.
- Was interviewed on “The Covid-19 Crisis: A Moment of Truth for Inequality” was published in the Progress in Political Economy blog. He was also interviewed on SAFM on “Migrants have started to make their return to the Capital of India even as COVID-19 deaths soar” -https://www.ppesydney.net/the-covid-19-crisis-a-moment-of-truth-for-inequality/ and https://iono.fm/e/911038.
- Appeared on SAFm to discuss “India’s Minister of Home Affairs Amit Shah has tested positive for COVID-19 and has been admitted to a Delhi hospital” -https://iono.fm/e/905294.
- With Aparna Sundar published a piece in The Wire on “COVID-19 in Narendra Modi’s India: Virulent Politics and Mass Desperation” - https://thewire.in/health/covid-19-in-narendra-modis-india-virulent-politics-and-mass-desperation.
- With and Karl von Holdt published the article “BRICS and COVID-19: Rising powers in a time of pandemic” in the Daily Maverick - https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-07-30-brics-and-covid-19-rising-powers-in-a-time-of-pandemic/ utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=First%20Thing%20Friday%2031%20July%202020%20Workshop17&utm_content=First%20Thing%20Friday%2031%20July%202020%20Workshop17+CID_d21884548dfa50558d5ab74714d14eff&utm_source=TouchBasePro&utm_term=BRICS%20and%20Covid-19%20Rising%20powers%20in%20a%20time%20of%20pandemic
- Was interviewed about his book “Adivasis and the State” with Koral Sengupta as part of the Tell Me Your Story initiative - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMMHHHspHmA&feature=youtu.be