The Puppet Shows are a fun and interactive way to engage younger children. Appropriate for Grade RR to 3
Learners will experience an enjoyable show with amazing characters and lots of learning and singing. Each show ends off nicely with an appropriate song as a mnemonic for the kids.
Our current puppet shows discuss the following topics:
- Ocean pollution: with a focus on plastic waste and protecting the oceans
- Biomimicry: teaches learners how humans learn from animals
- Astronomy: a show about radio astronomy and the big SKA project in the Northern Cape
- Chemistry: learn about atoms and molecules
- Mathematics: simple arithmetic and measurements made fun
- Gardening: learn about tools, plants, insects and more…..
- Minimum: 30 learners | Maximum: 60 learners
- Includes workshop, and inter-active exhibits
- Each puppet show is 45 minutes