Welcome to the University of Pretoria's Department of Odontology
The Department of Odontology at the University of Pretoria consists of five Divisions:
- Basic Restorative Dentistry: Restoration of teeth.
- Dental Materials: The use of dental materials in everyday practice and materials research.
- Paedodontics: Comprehensive dental treatment and management of children.
- Endodontics: Root canal treatment.
- Curricular Matters: Integration of Odontology with other Departments, Student Assessment and Evaluation, Educational innovations and Oral Hygiene Student Education.
Prospective students who are interested in pursuing a career in odontology are encouraged to take a look at the available academic programmes or contact us for more information.