WANT TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER?
If you have a desire for self-development and to keep on learning in order to effectively support and improve your career development in an appropriate manner, you ought to consider postgraduate study in an appropriate discipline (or subdiscipline).
WHY DECIDE ON THE TUKKIES POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME?
The programme (M Dietetics course work programme) allows for a formal structure within which specialisation in the discipline of nutrition and dietetics becomes a reality.
The programme enhances:
in-depth study and integration of applied theory/theoretical principles in nutrition and dietetics;
- holistic training and insight in the biological, health and human sciences;
- a sensitivity towards multidisciplinary health care and multidisciplinary health care team involvement;
- skillfulness in the use of technology and research in the field of nutrition and dietetics;
- functional independence due to training in problem-solving skills and conceptual thinking;
- a strong foundation of knowledge, skills, values and attitudes required for lifelong learning and career orientation.