TuksTrampoline trains at the Sports Centre on the Hillcrest Sports Campus.
TRAINING TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays
14:30 - 16:15 All levels up to level 5
16:15 - 17:30 Levels 6 upwards
14:30 - 16:15 & 16:15 - 17:30. Level 7 upwards & Identified gymnasts
15:00 - 17:30 Training for Identified gymnasts
Very important gymnast must train within specified training for gymnasts' level, gymnasts are not allowed to train during any other session. Should a gymnast wish to train not during registered training, Helen must be contacted and the situation discussed prior to training session desired.
NOTE: Pending on numbers, training days and times may change.
The first training session is free of charge and without any obligation, however, an indemnity form must be filled in before the first training session, nobody is allowed on equipment if the indemnity form has not been signed and received. After the first training session gymnasts, parents can go home to discuss and decide whether they would like to join the TuksTrampoline Club.
We train during school holidays, except December school holidays. Training also takes place on public holidays except on Christian religious holidays.
- All parents are kindly requested to please sit upstairs in the seating area. Parents are not allowed on the floor during training.
- Please make sure that you are on time for your trampoline classes, time slots as registered.
- Trampoline shoes or socks are compulsory.
- Watches or any form of jewellery are not allowed during training or competitions.
- Shoulder length hair and longer should be worn in a ponytail or bun.
- Kindly do not discuss any issues with coaches during training, but after training when equipment has been put away.
- Cancelling of Trampoline classes must be in writing and submitted to Helen one Term in advance. Gymnasts are not allowed to cancel 4th term if they trained during the 3rd term. Regretfully this rule became necessary since some gymnasts finished with competitions by end of 3rd term and then stop training. Coaches need the 4th term funds for salaries and gymnasts must be prepared for the next year.
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App