The Department of Jurisprudence presents the following modules:
- JUR 110 Jurisprudence
- JUR 120 Jurisprudence
- ROM 120 Roman Law
- JUR 310 Jurisprudence
- AMR 410 Law and Transformation
- JUR 420 Jurisprudence
- CLW 420 Law and the Community.
Click for more information on our undergraduate programmes.
The Department offers two LLM/MPhil programmes
- The history and philosophy of human rights
- Post-apartheid jurisprudence
- Global perspectives on law, rights and development.
Click for more information on our postgraduate programmes.