The JuniorTukkie App is now web-based, it has a fresh new look and it is accessible across multiple platforms and devices.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW WEB-BASED JT APP:
1. NB: Uninstall the old JuniorTukkie App from your device.
2. Install the NEW web-based JuniorTukkie App:
- Type juniortukkieapp.co.za in your internet browser and install.
- Click on 'Sign Up' and follow the instructions.
- Remember to save the app on your home screen for quick access.
Refer to images below for instructions on how to Sign UP.
NOTE: APPLE DEVICE USERS
The application domain can be opened with the following browsers on your i-phone:
- Safari; FireFox or Google Chrome
The application can be bookmarked on your i-phone by following these steps:
- When the application is opened within the browser of choice, your i-phone tab bar at the bottom of the device will display.
- Click on the icon marked in red.
- Add to the home screen.
- Click: Add - Your application icon (which will be your logo) will display on your mobile phone. From there the user can move the app to suit your needs.