The JuniorTukkie Office of the Department of Enrolment and Student Administration will be hosting an Information Session for Grade 11 learners and their parents. This year's event will take place on:
Wednesday, 16 October 2019
Aula, Hatfield Campus, University of Pretoria
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attendance is on invitation only. The JuniorTukkie Office will send invitations (via email) to JuniorTukkie members who are currently in Grade 11 (and their parents).
The programme includes the following:
- PRESENTATIONS ON:
- Admission requirements
- Closing dates
- Study choices
- Submission of applications
- National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Faculty of Health Sciences’ selection process
- Bursaries, awards and loans
- Residence applications and placements