Academic Programmes as presented by the Department Jurisprudence
The Department of Jurisprudence present the following modules:
- JUR 110 Jurisprudence
- JUR 120 Jurisprudence
- Rom 120 Roman Law
- JUR 310 Jurisprudence
- AMR 410 Law and Transformation
- JUR 420 Jurisprudence
- CLW 420 Law and the Community.
Click on the lilnk on the left for more information on our undergraduate programmes.
The Department offers two LLM/MPhil programmes
- The history and philosophy of human rights
- Post-apartheid jurisprudence
- Global perspectives on law, rights and development.
Click on the link on the left for more information on our postgraduate programmes.
Please access the Yearbook of the Faculty of Law for more information.
Share this page
Last edited by Elzet HurterEdit