TuksSport offers a special one-stop service to clients who wish to present projects or events on the Sport Campus.
The Project Office supports the organisers, both internal and external clients, by ensuring the effective and professional organisation and administration of events/projects.
Although the Project Office may, on request, agree to organise events on behalf external clients and national and international federations or institutions, its main focus is currently on supporting the different TuksSport clubs with their projects and organising TuksSport events.
Projects/events vary and may include smaller training courses, larger events, seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings, functions, opening and closing ceremonies, etc for local, provincial, national and international competitions and events.
The Project Office is responsible for:
- organising internal TuksSport projects, such as the annual TuksSport Colours and Awards Function
- rendering support to TuksSport sport club projects, major tournaments and events
- coordinating a client’s needs with regard to facilities, office infrastructure, telephone, fax, internet and IT facilities, accreditation, refreshments, catering, first aid, accommodation, volunteers, video, photography, etc
- liaison with various other departments on Campus, such as the High Performance Centre (hpc), Education Innovation, Information Technology, Biokinetics, Sport and Leisure Science, the UP Institute for Sport Research, Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy, Facilities and Services, Security and Cleaning Services, as well as with other contractors on site
- managing partnerships in presenting projects/events, whereby TuksSport becomes a full partner in a particular event and handles certain aspects as per agreement with the client.
Contact the Projects Office:
Tel: 012 420 6078 / 012 420 6105
Fax: 086 502 4177 / 012 420 6106
Email: [email protected]