TuksSport online membership application for guests: This application is ONLY for 'guest' applicants who are NOT a staff member or a registered student of the University of Pretoria but want to join one of the Sport Clubs, click HERE to apply.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As soon as your membership has been approved you will be authorised to sign in to the TuksSport application via the UP Portal.
TuksSport online membership application for students and staff:
- Students and staff should use the TuksSport application via UP Portal to apply.
- Student account payments - only a maximum of R500.00 is allowed to be debited to your student account (only one Club) before 1 June.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES PAYMENT
Please note when making payments:
- You cannot make any payment for membership until you have received your EMPLID via e-mail as you will need the numbers as your payment reference.
- Ensure that you indicate the Correct Club Name (PURPOSE) before making payment.
- Ensure that you have the correct annual fee for that specific club before you make the payment.
- Please apply separately for each club if you want to join more than one Club.
- If you prefer you may do cash payments at the TuksSport Cashier at the Sport Campus or you may do an EFT or credit card payment.
- Ensure that you always quote your EMPLID and Club Name as your Reference when making a payment. The University of Pretoria cannot take responsibility for payments without reference “EMPLID”. Please do not use your Surname or Name as a Reference.
- Please ensure that you attend to correspondence & e-mails, and act accordingly as time spans are linked to the process of finalising your application.
- Please ensure that you provide your correct regular email address to which all correspondence can be mailed.
Please consult the annual membership fee structure table below where all the clubs on offer at TuksSport are listed with their respective annual membership fees for the year. To pay the applicable membership fee for the club of your choice click on the club Name Button in the Credit Card Payment Column to proceed.